Serving Sacramento, Modesto, & Stockton California
Professional CPR specializes in business or corporate group training! Our commitment to building a more aware and prepared community extends to local businesses, which is why we can meet any training need. With over 30 local instructors, we can provide classes at your location, blended (online & hands-on training), or training your employees at our facility.
We provide three options to pick from:
- Class at your location or office!
- Blended online/hands-on training!
- Your employees come to our location!
You can also choose a combination of these options!
PROFESSIONAL CPR CLIENTS
Corporate Account Benefits
At Professional CPR, we have something for everyone. We pride ourselves on being able to custom tailor any of our services to best fit your staff schedule.
- Classes at your facility any day or time, 24/7!
- No space for training? We can host your group for you at one of our two classroom locations in Sacramento or Modesto.
- Group classes come at a discounted rate, and large groups can be eligible for specialty pricing.
- Weekly hosted classes available for any member who misses the group training
- Flexible payment methods: invoice, cash, check, or credit card are all accepted.
- Same day digital cards
- Fully staffed administrative team to do the work for you!
- Custom enrollment pages made specifically for your company.
- No limits on class size. From 10-200+ we can handle any class size
- Multiple certification agencies to choose from, such as EMS Safety Services, American Heart Association, American
Health Association, American Safety and Health Institute, and more!
CLASS AT YOUR LOCATION
We bring the classroom to you and provide a complete training experience for your staff at your office or business. Professional CPR specializes in onsite training classes small and large groups of 8 people or more. Onsite training also has the benefit of discount pricing and we can tailor the classes to meet your specific needs.
BLENDED ONLINE/HANDS-ON TRAINING
Perfect for clients with a large number of employees who need certification but don’t have enough time or capacity to hold a regular in-person class. Students will complete an intuitive online portion of class followed by an interactive hands-on skills session designed to be much shorter than regular training classes.
EMPLOYEES COME TO OUR LOCATION
Professional CPR offers multiple public classes every week at our locations in Rancho Cordova and Modesto. Employers can simply create a Hosted-Group account and send as many employees as they wish to our classes. ProCPR will then invoice your company on a monthly cycle for those employees at a discounted rate!
Here are just a few of our business clients that we have been serving since 2001!
- A&A Cattle Company
- A&S Pump Service
- Addus HealthCare, Inc.
- Avalon Healthcare
- Balanced Body, Inc.
- BCM Service Engineering
- Berger Steel
- Bethany Christian Services
- Bureau of Land Management
- Beutler Corporation
- Boys & Girls Club Sacramento
- Broadstone Racquet Club
- Building Blocks Behavior Consultants, Inc.
- CA Dept of Managed Health Care
- Cal North Telecom
- Cal-OSHA Emergency Response
- Cesca Therapeutics
- Child Action
- City Church of Sacramento
- Commercial Metals Company (CMC)
- ComforCare Homecare
- Cordova Meadows Elementary School
- Dairy Farmers of America
- Dusty Bottoms Trail Runners
- Elk Grove Milling, Inc.
- Faith Christian Academy
- Family Connections Adoption Center
- Fitness Evolution
- Fitness Rangers
- Garden Highway Foods
- Gentiva Health Services
- Greenvalley Equestrian Center
- Gulfstream Aerospace
- Hampton Inn and Suites
- Hilton Gardens Inn of Folsom
- Holiday Inn Express
- Kaia Fitness
- Kindred Healthcare Valley Gardens
- Kozy Shack Land o’ Lakes
- Label Technologies
- Lincoln Technologies
- Manteca Medical Group
- Mark Stein Beverage Company
- McKinley Park Rehabilitation
- Mobile Mini – Sacramento
- NOAA Fisheries
- Palm Gardens Care Center
- Patriot Railroad
- Pinole Senior Living
- Polish American Club
- Predator Industrial
- Premier Healthcare Services
- Salvation Army Sacramento
- San Joaquin Office of Eduction
- SGS Testcom
- Smile World Dental
- Stratford @ Beyer Park
- Sutter Diagnostic Imaging
- Tax Audit
- Trans Tae-Kwon-Do School
- Tri-Quest Builders
- Twin Arbors Athletic Club
- Twin Rivers Unified School District
- Two Rivers Demolition
- U.S. Army Corp of Engineers
- University of Phoenix
- US Health Works
- Valley Comfort Assisted Living
- Viking Construction
- Visions in Education
- West Concrete Inc.
- Western Dental – Stockton & Modesto
- Wilbur-Ellis Corporation
- YMCA Sacramento and Modesto