AED & CPR Training Equipment Serving Northern California & North Texas
AEDs & Accessories in Sacramento, Stockton & Modesto
Professional CPR provides AED sales, support, monitoring, and accessories throughout the U.S. Our experienced team will help you or your company with all of your AED needs, including selecting the AED that best suits your requirements or managing the current AEDs at your location.
We’ll do the Setup & Install!
Professional CPR will send a qualified AED technician to deliver, set-up and install your new AED in Sacramento, Stockton, or Modesto. Our technicians will install your AED cabinets, AED alarms, and the AED signs and decals at your location to ensure your device is ready for use! We can also provide AED in-service training for your staff and employees.
Let Us Help You Choose the Best AED for Your Needs
Professional CPR is a distributor for almost all available AED brands and their accessories and can provide easy drop shipping to any location across the U.S.
Our Best-Seller: HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P
The HeartSine AED is compact and easy-to-use as one of the lightest (2.4 lbs) AEDs on the market. It combines simplicity for the user with lifesaving technology, utilizing SCOPE biphasic technology (a low-energy escalating waveform that automatically adjusts for patient impedance) and Wi-Fi connectivity to ensure the AEDs are ready when needed. Battery & electrode pads are incorporated in the innovative Pad-Pak, reducing the stress of tracking expiration on multiple items and lowering replacement cost.
Each Unit Includes:
- Adult Pad-Pak (electrode/battery combo pack)
- Carry Case
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Card
- Training Video (downloadable)
- CPR Poster
- Readiness Kit
Arch AED Management System
The web-based interface allows users to log on from any computer to view AED electrode pad and battery expiration dates, AED placement maps, and check event readiness. Arch AED Medical Direction and Program Management is your solution for easy AED oversight.
- AED prescription and full medical direction from a team of state-specific physicians
- Written policy and procedure manuals approved and updated by our Medical Direction Team
- Automatic AED registration with your local Emergency Medical Services for “Good Samaritan Law” compliance
- Automatic registration with your local 911 call center for added confidence in case of an event
- Monthly AED check reminders to assure your AED is functioning accurately
Interact online from your computer or mobile device to view or update your AED’s expiration dates, placement maps, readiness check logs and more
- Email reminders of upcoming expiration dates on AED batteries and electrode pads
- Easily re-order electrode pads and batteries through the online dashboard, making AED maintenance easy and hassle-free
- Online tracking of trained responders, including certification status and expiration dates
- In the event your AED is used in a resuscitation attempt, you will be sent a loaner AED overnight. Post-event data will be reviewed by one of our on-staff physicians.