Professional CPR instructors provide an essential service to the healthcare industry and will remain open during this time for BLS classes in order to support the healthcare professionals on the front lines fighting COVID-19.
We are taking precautions for COVID-19 at all of our locations. Click here for more information.
AUTOMATIC EXTERNAL DEFIBRILLATOR
AEDs & Accessories From Northern California's #1 Supplier
Professional CPR provides AED sales, support, monitoring, and accessories to Northern California. Our experienced team is made up of local Firefighters, EMTs, and Paramedics who will help you or your company with all of your AED needs, including selecting the AED that best suits your requirements or managing the current AEDs you have in Northern California.
We’ll do the Setup & Install!
Professional CPR will send a qualified AED technician to deliver, set-up and install your new AED in Northern California. Our technicians will install your AED cabinets, AED alarms, and the AED signs and decals at your location to ensure your device is ready for use! We can also provide AED in-service training for your staff and employees in addition to maintenance and inspection of current units.
CALL TODAY TO ORDER YOUR AED!
HeartSine SAM 350p
Professional CPR is sub-distributor for HeartSine AEDs and their accessories in Northern California.
HeartSine samaritan PAD 350p
HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P AED is intuitive and cost-effective, ensuring the AED is simple to manage and ready to use. Using clear, natural voice instructions, the HeartSine 350P AED Defibrillator guides you through each step of defibrillation including reminding you to call 911 and coaching you through the steps of CPR.
One of the most portable and lightweight units on the market, the HeartSine 350P AED is extremely durable and long-lasting. It also makes tracking consumables easy by incorporating the battery & electrode pads into the innovative Pad-Pak.
Each unit includes:
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Combined Adult Pad-Pak (electrode/battery combo pack)
- Quick reference card, User manual
- Readiness Kit
- Carry case
- CPR Poster
Interested in a different product or unit? Call or email us for a quote! We can provide almost any AED brand or model on the market.
ARCH AED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The web-based interface allows users to log on from any computer to view AED electrode pad and battery expiration dates, AED placement maps, and check event readiness. Arch AED Medical Direction and Program Management.
1-Year Plan – $99.00
3-Year Plan – $189.00
5-Year Plan – $269.00
- AED prescription and full medical direction from a team of state-specific physicians
- Written policy and procedure manuals approved and updated by our Medical Direction Team
- Automatic AED registration with your local Emergency Medical Services for “Good Samaritan Law” compliance
- Automatic registration with your local 911 call center for added confidence in case of an event
- Monthly AED check reminders to assure your AED is functioning accurately
Interact online from your computer or mobile device to view or update your AED’s expiration dates, placement maps, readiness check logs and more
- Email reminders of upcoming expiration dates on AED batteries and electrode pads
- Easily re-order electrode pads and batteries through the online dashboard, making AED maintenance easy and hassle-free
- Online tracking of trained responders, including certification status and expiration dates
- In the event your AED is used in a resuscitation attempt, you will be sent a loaner AED overnight. Post-event data will be reviewed by one of our on-staff physicians.
CPR MASKS & BARRIERS
We offer CPR masks and barriers for purchase, including a mask kit and a keychain CPR mask.
FIRST AID KITS
Our “Be Smart Get Prepared” 250-piece first aid kit includes all of the materials you need to treat common minor injuries.